A list of some SEO blogs that usually don’t waste your time, in no particular order:
- SEO Moz After Rand started up his whiteboard fridays he’s got on my good side.
- ProBlogger I’m not seriously into blog monetization, but if you are, this blog is worth a read.
- Jim Boykin’s Blog There are only a handful of SEO blogs that actually talk about SEO in a way both SEOs and webmasters can benefit. Jim’s blog is one of them.
- SEO Roundtable If you’re into reading news about Google, you only need to subscribe to this or SEL.
- SEO Theory Another SEO blog that actually talks about SEO instead of “announcing” news I’ve already read on SER and SEL.
- SEO By the Sea Though I don’t have time to keep up with patents, when I’m fishing for one, I do a search on Bill’s blog and I’ve never come up empty.
- Seth Godin I don’t read his stuff every day, but whenever I do I feel inspired.
- Vanessa Fox Nude Vanessa Fox’s personal blog. She doesn’t post much SEO stuff but she is a fun read.
- Matt Cutts Blog He is so damn irresistibly quotable, isn’t he?